Wednesday, December 20, 2006

With Intent to Review

From The Desk of Liz Ensley:


     Thank God!
      For a moment, I thought that was my Yahoo blog. *cringe* With the avatar dressed in a -cringe--Santa's Helper suit. No, I like my Yahoo avatar the way it is, thank you very much.
      Bear Daughter by Judith Berman arrived today. I can start reading it. I promised to post a review on my blogs, so I fully intend to post a review on my blogs. I haven't done a book report since I went to college--no, wait, that was a movie report, sorry. Still, I had Professor Rupnick's okay to do a two page review of The Elephant Man (he had wanted newer movies, but it was hard for me to get around without a car, rather than just plain hard, like now), using the terminology we picked up in his class fr the semester (Sociology). I did the report, on the micro-type typewriter in the library. I think I had 4-6 pages worth of text,  on two pages. I think he was ready to shoot me for it. ;-) Still, it was a lot of fun for me to write. I did enjoy the movie, too.
     Ah, anyway, that was back in 1979. This shows you how long it has been, since I last did anything like a review of any kind.
     I had planned to start re-reading The Hobbit, but that can wait, for now. .And Judith, thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home