Friday, November 10, 2006

National Novel Writing Month, Day 10.

From The Desk of Liz Ensley:



For this stage in my NaNo, I find this quote encouraging:


You write with ease to show your breeding
But easy writing is cursed hard reading.

- Ben Franklin

          LOL. Well, mine may not be too easy, up till this point, but it is fun. Right now, for the heck of it, I have added the Goddess of the Personification of Summer, complete with character description (I jsut have not mentioned that she's a Goddess), oneo f the Equus ("demon" horses), and, of course, Sage of Justice Valhoor.
          We shall see what transpires from this conspiration. ;-) I am only up to about 4,230 words right now, out of 40k, but all I need, in order to be able to catch up over the course of the month, is to write a minimum 2150 words per day. That's all.
          One word:
                    Coffee.


And yes, once in awhile I will look up random links. This one was coffee. I've done it for vampires, werewolves, zombies, chocolate--why do you ask? lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home