Sunday, November 19, 2006

National Novel Writing Month Update

From The Desk of Liz Ensley:



Well, even if I will not be able to enter an official word count, at least I'm still writing: slowly, so far, but I hit 10,457 words. It's 19 November now which mean that I'll have to write --oh, I'll figure it out later. Close to 40k in approximately 20 days. Still, even with what I have written already, some writing is better than none at all.

EDIT 21:40 APPROXIMATE:

I have to write around 2k per day to make the 50k total. Even if I don't make the official count, I can still shoot for that, this month. Too bad I won't get the certificate, since I can't get an official count; but at least I'll know I did it. Then I just need to worry about the 30k more for NaNoFiMo.

Are we having fun yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home