Wednesday, November 15, 2006

NaNoWriMo, Day Fifteen

From The Desk of Liz Ensley:




          LOL. Bruce, I can't help thinking about it. It's actually doing me a bit of good, though--that, and a few other bits that are only barely NaNo-related.
          I actually have an idea to increase my word count, that I managed to get before falling asleep this morning (long story, short pier--Terror wanted me to get her up at 4:30 this morning. and--well, a whole long bit ensues from there). The gist of it is, I managed to get two hundred words each in on two separate projects, for a grand total of four hundred, before I went to sleep. That took about twenty minutes, each bit--maybe fifteen. If I translate that to doing NaNo, with a break after each two hundred words (a short one), then I should be able to do more, withuot straining my eyes. Hey, until I manage to find someone local who takes my insurance and get a new pair (which won't happen this month anyway, since I'm still learning the area--we have lived here for going on three years now, but I neither drive, nor do I get out that much, so getting to other towns--where everything is--is a bit more difficult than when we lived in East Quogue), the frequent breaks might be the solution to my short-term NaNo problem.
          Of course, I only woke up a short time ago, and I need to get dressed and get to the store. Milk, bread, and food, since we're pretty much out of all sixteen. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home