Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday 13 November 2006

From The Desk of Liz Ensley:




Okay. I have to write 2493.117647 words per day to catch up with where I shuld be, and finish the 50k by month's end, but that's no big deal, if I can maintain a word count like yesterday's, where I wrote 2,615,right? If I round up to 2500 it's not so bad, and if I write around 2600 per day, that's an even better deal.

Right now, though, I need to go back to bed. I woke up thirsty, but right now it's too early, so I'm too sleepy at around 3-4 AM to get any decent (not to mention, coherent) writing done.

This art of resting the mind and the power of dismissing from it all care and worry is probably one of the secrets of energy in our great men.
- Captain J. A. Hadfield

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home