Monday, February 12, 2007

A Revelation of Sorts

The Free Dictionary.com

From The Desk of Liz Ensley:



      Now that I have decided whose story it is (and it sure took me long enough, didn't it"), I am now ready to start writing. See, some folks might be able to tell right away, and start writing (Lord knows I did), but... lol. I do have a bit of a thing though, and might be breaking a rule or two, because I have two characters who will undergo changes in the story. One of them is Rose, and the other one is my original protagonist, Sage, who's also going to figure prominently in the story.
      A bit more has occurred to me, concerning the Valhoor clan. See, since their talent is the Sight, because of the precognitive thing (Chronomancers, as it were, of a sort), it's also going to have a tendency to drive them insane, so I'm also putting a tendency, a familial trait, of high-strungedness in the story, too. Something to that effect. Also, the Valhoor Gift can tend to drive some of them quite insane, if it materializes to full effect.
     I don't think it's too early in the morning for it. ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home