Monday, April 09, 2007

April Fools

The Free Dictionary.com

From The Desk of Liz Ensley:



April Fools is this month's NaNoWriMo-type challenge. I had started writing; but I was sidetracked by reading the Mage Winds trilogy. It's a good thing, because it reminded me that I tend to over-plot, and that this over-plotting (for one book) can be recified by splitting the over-plotted book into two or three plots. I thought I'd had an apointment today, so I was going to bring notebooks with me. Instead, I shall be able to work on the outlines at home. After, of course, my second cup of coffee, and finishing the third book, Winds of Fury. It's actually good, too, because magic is also going to affect the weather in my own story, though in a different way. Thank you, Squirrelzilla. (Cross-posting everywhere)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home