Monday, July 23, 2007

JulNoWriMo Update, 23 July 2007 Monday

Weekend Novelists Forum Index

The Free Dictionary.com

From The Desk of Liz Ensley:



                I don't know if I'll manage to catch up with the word count, but it's still a good run, and I've so far written twice as much as I had, wither of the previous two months. A little over that, so the total's superior to the combined two.
                I'm still not fully awake. I would much rather go back to bed. Still, I'm going to try to get something written. I am still going to try catching up with the word count total.
                My current JulNoWriMo running tally is here on DeviantART, along with the total word count, and the separate writer's bible count. Where I'm starting today, with the previous word count, the scenes are going to overlap.
                Now, all I need to do, is to wake up... lol. I was in bed till almost 12:30. Didn't intend to stay in bed, asleep, for that long, but after the last week... bah. Except for being a bit tired, I'm so far faring a bit better.
                15,190 words to go, if I want to catch up with the 37,097 words that I am supposed to be at today. Let's see if it can be done. Total average of combined (minus one word for the eight remaining days, I think), is 3554 words per day.
                Wish me luck!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

7/21
2298 / 2000 Glossary / Bible
21,907 / 50,000 JulNoWriMo Running (Story) Tally
41,844/ 70,017 Story Proper

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home