Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NaNoWriMo: 6 Days And Counting

National Novel Writing Month site.
The Weekend Novelist
The Free Dictionary.com

From The Desk of Liz Ensley:


It's getting closer.....

If you have tea biscuits with coffee, does that make them coffee biscuits?

Hopefully, I will neither be sneezing, nor coughing, quite so much during National Novel Writing Month. I'm sleeping a lot now, worn out from all that coughing and sneezing. Trying to make sure I get plenty of rest to get over it and back to normal. Being sick...not pleasant.

Ah, management replaced the blinds today, and also kindly repaired my dishwasher. Well, maintenance did, actually, but I had to contact management first, for them to delegate someone to the task after queuing it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home