Sunday, October 01, 2006

[NaNoWriMo] 31 Days and Counting

From The Desk of Liz Ensley:


Stafford on getting started

It is like fishing. But I do not wait very long, for there is always a nibble--and this is where receptivity comes in. To get started, I will accept anything that occurs to me. Something always occurs, of course, to any of us. We can't keep from thinking. --William Stafford, A Way of Writing



I'm going to head over now and see if I can enlist. People are welcome to gripe here if they can't get in right away--that's what the comments are for. Comiseration. ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

HEY! The site was supposed to open at midnight for registration, wasn't it? Well, they haven't cleared up and reopened yet. What gives?

7:53 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Okay, they said it should reopen before midnight tonight. We'll see what happens. I made sure the password will be something that I'll remember, because my past experience is that Death Will Not Release You. ;-)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

It's still not open for the business of registration yet. *sigh*

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home