Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sprinting

Weekend Novelists Forum Index

The Free Dictionary.com

From The Desk of Liz Ensley:



GAH! I need to make my coffee. I'm gonig to stat sprinting at 12 and do a couple before taking


A) a shower

B) the trash out

and (maybe)

C) up the laundry.


Gotta try to get this first book finished by the end of this month, so I can start on the next one.

I may be getting a new computer soon. Rose talked with David, who may be putting together a P4 system for me (I say "may", since it's hard to know if wires didn't get crossed, or anything). Regardless, though the cobbled-together system I'm using now works half-way, there's a lot I cannot access with it that I need to, when looknig things up (or even visiting bloody YouTube).
I mean, if you can't watch sometihng, and people don't get why you can't watch it, well, that's awkward.

Also, the way the hard drive is going on this system (used to be Terror's, but it's taken much abuse over the years), I'm not really sure how much longer it's going to last...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home