Friday, October 29, 2010

NaNoWriMo: 3 Days And Counting

National Novel Writing Month site.
The Weekend Novelist
The Free Dictionary.com

From The Desk of Liz Ensley:


Oops! Skipped a day, didn't I?

Got the house clean, messed it up a bit, so I need to take the time to straighten it up again. Can't let it get out of hand for November. I need to mete out my time accordingly to get my daily word count in.

That means...POTATO PANCAKES, TONIGHT! Since they're in a mix, and I need to mix it, and figure in the food preparation and the cleaning-up after. My sister sent out the box, just got the eggs (yes, the mix calls for eggs).

On another front, two more days till Halloween. Live with Regis and Kelly, and their costume thing. Oh, sorry. That was today, wasn't it. Yes, it is, I got the last half hour on now. WOOT! You know, since Halloween is on Sunday, and all. And yea, I am a Halloweenie. =^~,0^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home