Monday, February 18, 2013

National Novel Writing Month site.
The Weekend Novelist
The Free Dictionary.com
From The Desk of Liz Ensley
:
After a month offline  recovering from pneumonia in a nursing home, I hope I survive this month after that, with all this medical equipment in the house, checking my weiught, blood pressure, and oxygen levels each day, pulse about twice per week, and on a consistent oxygen  flow of about two liters.

My project is on the back burner for a while again, needing percolation. I managed to write a little, in the nursing home. With no keyboard, it was slow going, and with the way the ideas were flowing...very sluggish. I mean, I know essentially what's there, but it's like assembling a puzzle with the parts drawn in invisible ink. Mostly guesswork.

I'm also going to have a steady stream of people in here, checking on me. AUGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home