Sunday, April 07, 2013

National Novel Writing Month site.
The Weekend Novelist
The Free Dictionary.com
From The Desk of Liz Ensley
:
Fun with Camp NaNoWriMo, "write"?

I am off to a slow start. At least, my energy seems to increase marginally each day.

Oh, yes. I had pneumonia in January. On top of COPD. I'm still on continuous oxygen. And I really should go in and take a nap now, but as long as I was here to delete some spammentary, I decided to make a post.

I have not yet got much written s far, this month. The opportunity to examine my story is too good to pass up, though, so I pulled out some other material to help me work on it. I have to kick my fic gremlins into gear, and get to work. Even if it is a bit distracting to start writing something, and then coughing your head off, thereby derailing your thought train.

That, and thinking about all the stuff I need ot do, to catch up on the housework. Since I've been sick for so long, even with a cleaner in once, and the social worker even chippingin a few bits here and there, a lot remains to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home