Tuesday, April 09, 2013

The Spam Itself

National Novel Writing Month site.
The Weekend Novelist
The Free Dictionary.com
From The Desk of Liz Ensley
:
.....would not be so bad, if it actually had something to do with the post. What is it with these people, anyway?

It seems there is a spate of spam. Since I moderate heavily, and I screen all messages before posting, Gentle Reader, you don't get hit with it much, but I do, and a lot of it is blatant and not family (or writer) friendly. From strange links, to stranger offers for merchandise, it's sort of annoying, particularly the links that go nowhere. I mean, like, who do they think they are kidding?


My writing has been slow, as of late. COPD takes a lot out of you. Or, more precisely, out of me. Mine has had me in the hospital twice this year, once for pneumonia, and the other...yea. Both related to lung problems, the last of which also affected the left ventricle (i.e., heart problems: my last visit was to the cardio ward).

Eventually, it may turn up in a story, but for now, it is really, really annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home