Friday, April 26, 2013

People are funny.

National Novel Writing Month site.
The Weekend Novelist
The Free Dictionary.com
From The Desk of Liz Ensley
:
The type of spam that has been left on my Blogger is astounding. they do not even try to reference anything at all in my posts. Not even the ones who make a pretense of it, by referring to a video (which is non-existent, usually, as I rarely post videos).

Even the "nice" comments about content invariably get it wrong.

I think Camp NaNoWriMo is a bust for me. I have done no writing. The most I have done is think about what I would be writing.

On the other hand, I think my medical condition provides an excellent excuse, considering I cough most of the time, which screws up most things I write. I have to curtail this post as well, because of it. And Interstitial Lung disease, mind you, is no laughing matter. I had pneumonia on top of that in January, and have been on continuous oxygen since then. I'v found that the oxygen flow can severely curtail any activity, if the flow is disrupted or otherwise hindered. This includes sleeping.

Thanks to that, I think I may have decided to actively give up WriMos, at least, until I can deal with this problem. I'll still be around, and still posting, but I'll think a bit before committing solidly to one.

ADDENDUM:

I wish Blogger would not tell me that it cannot post my entry, when it has, obviously, posted my entry. It is highly annoying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Got this again:

"We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.
When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:
Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
Provide the following error code.
bX-raqupp
This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience."

This doesn't cut it. At least it posted, and I'm wise to the glitch now, but I do wish they would fix this bug. As I have already stated, it is highly annoying.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home